Self-Care is more than just bubble baths and skincare routines. Sometimes it's setting boundaries and having hard conversations. Sometimes it's saying "No" to our loved ones to be able to prioritize our own needs.
I've been thinking of helpful ways to say "No". Because I understand it might not be as easy for some, especially if you are a people pleaser, or simply don't want to let others down. However, the next time you are placed in a situation where you'd like to say "no", try these phrases instead and see if they make you feel a little more at ease:
* "I am not able to commit to that right now."
* "No, I can't but if something changes I'll let you know."
* "I don't have the capacity for that at the moment."
* "I can't, my schedule is already tight."
* "I'll have to take a rain check."
* "That isn't doable for me right now."
Have you tried these before? Was this helpful