Happy Juneteeth! I hope you all had a good weekend. My weekend was good. I celebrated a friend's graduation on Saturday and celebrated my husband for Father's day yesterday.
If you recall I promised you all that I'd give you some self-care ideas that would cost you absolutely NOTHING! The myth that self-care is expensive is only true if you let it be. Here are some ideas to try out:
- Make a cup of your favorite tea or coffee at home.
- DIY Face Mask.
- Watch a funny movie or show.
- Get a book from the library to read.
- Take a bubble bath or hot shower.
- Take a nap
- Do Yoga or meditation online.
- Declutter your space.
- Spend some time in nature.
- Write in a journal
- Listen to a podcast
- Cook a healthy meal at home
- Go for a drive
- Listen to your favorite songs
- Give yourself a pedi/mani
I hope this was helpful. Let me know if there are some things that you do that aren't on the list. I can share it next time for others to try,
Have a good week